Friday, August 5, 2011

On These Hot Days

On these hot days that we have been having I have been wanting to run naked through the sprinkler at the park. But you know I would end up in jail and all the mommas and papas would be freaking out. Well damn its hot out what the hell do you expect from me. I have boobs, so what? I have a bush so what? Why does it matter that I can't express myself the way I want even though they say self expression is terrific.

Ok, so when it's cool in the house.. We like to watch hot and steamy movies, the ones that make you wish you were in the movie scene itself. For instance my first encounter with a Lesbian film was probably Better Than Chocolate ( 1999) even though I came out way before then it was probably the only movie that I could watch in my bedroom alone without my roommates knocking down the door. I saw that movie about 8 times in about two months.  There are a lot of great films and a lot of great information if you want to read a tid bit more.  Kathy Belge is a writer for About.com - Lesbian Life Newsletter check out the site. And I hope you find yourself in a blissful sweet moment soon.


1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I run around in our bathing suits on these super hot days. It these hot days I appreciate winter. You can only take off so much to get cool but you can layer clothing to keep warm.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you for taking time to read what I have to say, think or show you. Please feel free to leave a comment if it is clean and not a harm to others.