Saturday, August 6, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

I am a garage sale, yard sale, auction girl, and well even dumpster diving one point in my life junkie. Today was the jackpot in the garage sale department. I like to go to the ones that the whole neighborhood participates in. The only thing that bothers me is that way back in the day we used to be able to walk house to house and find the deal of the century. Now they are scattered because people are just to busy with other things going on in their lives.

Prices on things are terrible, I know that times have changed and all but what the heck! C'mon people it's a garage sale not a consignment shop. I understand if you really have valuable items, antique that is. Oh well, I came across some finds and that was all I could do was to be happy for the day. I also encountered a lot of lemonade stands. The children trying to make a few bucks for them, I am always happy to pitch in extra although a big THANK YOU would be nice. So parents, if your kids are going to do this. Make sure that they are polite. It does go along way.

Pictures will be coming......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for taking time to read what I have to say, think or show you. Please feel free to leave a comment if it is clean and not a harm to others.