Sunday, August 7, 2011

Facebook Cleaning Frenzy

Today was my massive cleaning day for my Facebook account. I do this only about once every three months and probably should do it more often because it takes almost a day up to do it all. I "like" most every page that I go to and then more because I am a sweepstakes, wanna win kind of junkie as well. So every damn Raflecopter you enter you have to "like" all these damn pages in order to win something that you could probably go buy and put on layaway at K-mart.

I miss out on the important people who really mean the most and that is my game playing friends like on Cafe World. You guys ROCK. I hadn't played Cafe World for about 3 months because there was so much other shit that I was entering or looking at online trying to see if I could be a blogger too. Excuse me but just because someone can write a bit, doesn't mean that it's going to pay the bills. You really need to know the kind of content you want to write about. I just don't fit into that normal realm of coupons and what can I get at the Dollar Store.

I think it's quite wonderful that all these bloggers who blog about their coupons and what you can get etc are great. But there are just toooooo many of them to keep track. So, I let them go and stuck with a few that I have been truly inspired by for sometime. I only need one lady telling me what deals I can find here in my hometown. I don't need 50. So I downsized and now I feel refreshed that I can spend some real quality time with my friends on Cafe World oh and The Smurf Game. Oh I love them Smurfs. See you see where I am going with this don't you?

It's one thing right after the other. But Cafe World really stuck with me. Don't know why. I don't even know how to cook all that well. So now that all my heart and soul has just been poured out to you please know that I might be seeing some of you around again real soon.

- beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thank you for taking time to read what I have to say, think or show you. Please feel free to leave a comment if it is clean and not a harm to others.